History & Leadership
The Connecticut Lodging Association has been supporting Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, and Tourism Related Businesses since 1904. This trade association aims to promote the lodging industry in Connecticut by representing its members in government and association partnerships. Apart from hotels, motels, resorts, inns, and bed and breakfasts, we also have an allied member program that includes tourism attractions and a range of vendor services.
- To promote the social and business welfare of its members and to do any and all acts necessary and incidental thereto pertaining.
- To establish and maintain a system of reports which may be used by its members for their guidance and protection.
- To take such steps as may be necessary and proper for the arrest and prosecution of such employees and dishonest persons who may defraud or cheat any of its members.
- To assist its members in procuring honest and competent employees.
- To protect the hotel interests in this State from unjust, unnecessary and discriminating legislative action.
- To do any and all other acts and things necessary and proper to carrying out the purposes and ends above set forth.
Our purpose has remained consistent since our founding in 1904, even after 119 years of association and industry history.
Board of Directors
Meri Wick - President
Westbrook Inn Bed & Breakfast, Westbrook
Alan Miller – Vice President
Sheraton Bradley Hotel, Windsor Locks
Lynn Dell - Secretary
Doubletree Hotel, Bristol
Jon Norton - Treasurer
Omar Coffee Company, Newington
Duane Schroder – Immediate Past President
Waterford Hotel Group
Steve Matiatos – Past President
Courtyard by Marriott New Haven at Yale
Victor Antico Jr.- Past President
Holiday Inn Express, Vernon
Michael Trosin - Past President
Marriott Hotel Hartford/Windsor, Windsor
Term Ending 2024
Michael Marques, Hampton Inn, Shelton
Robins Patel, JNR Management, Manchester
Fernando Solis, Courtyard by Marriott, Cromwell
Term Ending 2025
Amy Wagner, Marjorie and Neal Consulting, Mystic
Lindsey Struck, Hampton Inn & Suites, Manchester
Anna Leonard, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Windsor Locks
Dinu Patel, Rodeway Inn & Suites, Branford
Mike Ferguson, New Haven Hotel, New Haven
Chris Bird, Saybrook Point Resort & Marina
Term Ending 2026
Tina Fleming, Marriott Hotel, Hartford
Abby Dion, Graduate Hotel, New Haven
Chris Costabile, Hilton Hotel, Stamford
Scott Dolch, Connecticut Restaurant Association
Bob Forcier - Education Representative
Robert Murdock - CVB Representative
Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau
Ryan O'Donnell - Allied Representative
Pullman & Comley
Win Smith III – Marketing Representative
Hospitality and Luxury Brand Consultant
Ginny Kozlowski, Executive Director -
Armando P. Paolino III, Levin, Paolino, and Christ -
Avneet Benipal -
You can reach us via email at